Lontium LT86104UX HDMI2.0 Splitter features a 1:4 splitter compliant to HDMI2.0/1.4 specification, max 6Gbps high speed data rate, adaptive equalization RX input and pre-emphasized TX output to support long cable application, no XTAL on board to save BOM cost, internal TX lane swap for flexible PCB routing .
LT86104UX HDMI2.0 Splitter automatically detect the cable loss, and adaptively optimize the equalization setting . The CDR cleans the input data jitter, make it suitable for long cable and cascade application. It support RX termination resistor calibration to further improve signal integrity.
LT86104UX support DDC/SCDC compliant to HDMI2.0/1.4 specification .This package is QFN128 14mm x14mm. It operate from −40°C to +85°C.
• HDMI 1.4/2.0 specifications compliant
• Support 3D video formats and 4Kx2K extended resolution formats up to 6.0Gbps data rate
• Adaptive equalization and de-emphasis to compensate long cable losses
• ODTs and calibration
• Integrated EDID shadow RAM and embedded EDID
• 5V-tolerant DDC interfaces
• 1 HDMI input port, up to 4 HDMI output ports
• Unlimited cascading for more output ports or signal repeating
• Jitter cleaning PLL for better performance
• DC/AC coupled signal input/output
• No external crystal is needed
• No 1.2V power supply
• Multiple display/TV support
• HDMI/DVI signal splitting/repeating