The LT8621SXE-M is a fully integrated HDMI 1.4 switch that enables the connection of two High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) source devices to a remote high-definition television (HDTV). The SPDIF digital audio output allows customers connect an audio amplifier for better audio quality and control. Based on the HDMI version 1.4, equipped with adaptive equalization of wide range, LT8621SXE-M is an advanced TMDS switch that delivers a cost-effective method for HDMI signal repeating, switching and audio extraction. . With support of HDCP version 1.4 specifications, if used in pairs, it can provide a very cost effective HDMI signal extension solution with CAT6 cable with bandwidth up to 3Gb/s.
The LT8621SXE-M is integrated with a MCU for chip programming and EDID processing. The two HDMI ports can be designed as two HDMI connector ports or designed as RJ45 connector ports for CAT6 cable HDMI extension. The LT8621SXE-M also acts as a HDMI receiver. It extracts the digital audio information from the HDMI packet, and recovers digital audio to IIS/SPDIF interface. This feature can enable an external HDMI switching box acts as a home entertainment box that can output up to 2-channel high quality audio signal for the best audio effect.
• 2 input 1 output HDMI 1.4 switch, with TMDS signal repeater
• Support HDCP 1.4
• HDMI resolution up to 4K x 2K@30Hz, 4KX2K@60Hz(YCbCr 4:2:0)
• Support HDMI signal repeating through HDMI cable and CAT6 cable
• Support digital audio out that allow direct audio amplifier connection
• Support cascade connection for long distance repeating over 100 meters at 1080P
• Flexible cascading with either HDMI or CAT6 cable
• Small package and low power which allow device being embedded in HDMI connector
• Support 3D format
• 9mm x 9mm 76-pin QFN package
Long HDMI signal repeating with HDMI cable or CAT6 cable, with optional audio output.