1. General Description
The LT8612EX is an HDMI to HDMI and VGA/YPbPr converter, which converts HDMI data stream to HDMI signal and analog RGB/YUV signals. It also outputs 8 channel I2S and SPDIF signals which enable high quality 7.1 channel audio.
HDMI uses 19 lines to implement data transmission. The LT8612EX uses the latest ClearEdge Technology to implement the conversion of HDMI source devices, such as mobile phone, adapter, etc., to HDMI devices. Also it can output analog RGB signal with or without separate SYNC signals, or YPbPr signal.
• Supports both HDMI output, VGA/YPbPr output simultaneously.
• Support both HDMI input.
• HDMI receiver with equalizer, supports 300M of HDMI clock.
• HDMI receiver core which is compliant with HDMI1.4 specification.
• Supports 3D format.
• HDMI transmitter core which is compliant with HDMI1.4 specification.
• 3-channel 10-bit DACs, support separated SYNC mode and SOG mode.
• HDCP engine which is compliant with HDCP1.4 specification.
• Supports SPDIF and 8-channel I2S audio outputs.
• Supports CEC function.
3. Application DiagramDigital Signage
• Digital Signage
• PC, Laptop Mother Boards
• HDMI to VGA/YPbPr Dongle
• Car Entertainment System